Platinum Mountain Tour
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: P11GZY
you snowmobiled before, or maybe you have taken a tour with us or
another operation and are looking to move to the next level of
The Platinum Tour sets the standard for a mountain snowmobile experience.
Our guides help you to push your limits with terrain and skill sets.
We help you develop riding techniques and get you deeper into the
- Meet at GSR shop at 9:00 MST (or earlier if necessary) to sign waivers and fill out required paper work.
- Get fitted for riding gear if needed (jacket, pants, helmet, goggles, gloves, boots etc.)
- Sign out avalanche equipment (beacon, probe, shovel, backpack (or airbag if interested)
- Drive personal vehicles to predetermine trail head.
- Pre-ride speeches, safety protocols, weather analysis, avalanche forecast
- Trail ride to desired riding location.
- This is where this trip may vary from the standard mountain tour.
- If your skill set allows we can travel deeper into more technical
terrain and see the reaches of our Tenure. We can explore further and
even get into terrain where very few people go.
- Depending on weather we do our best to make sure you get the most of
your day. Our set times that you see in our standard Mountain Tour do
not apply here.
- Guests can either return their riding gear to the guide in the parking lot, or bring it back to the GSR shop to get changed.